[Slowhand] The Digest

Scott Wallenberg scottw at racerxill.com
Thu Nov 30 13:14:40 EST 2006

Yes Mark,

It is sad to see how the Digest has slipped.

I mean here we have a new album and tour and nobody is interested in
dissecting it and discussing each track like we used to. There were other
points of discussion and interaction. Of course I did the Bi-Annual Tribute
CD and my tour compilations which many SDers have helped with. Then there
was the album of the month discussions etc.
I am sure the AOL kinks caused a lot of . I also think that having a site
like Where's Eric has also reduced the amount of possible chit chat about
shows and tour info because you can just go there and get the set lists and
reviews that we used to get here on the SD list.

I wonder how many active subscribers there are?

Here's my challenge....if you are getting the Digest please post a reply
with name and city so we know who is still out there getting it.
It will be fun just to get re-acquainted

Here we go:

Scott Wallenberg Boise, Idaho USA