[Slowhand] The Digest

Gerd Klaassen mail at klaweb.de
Fri Dec 1 12:32:51 EST 2006

>Scott Wallenberg wrote
>"I wonder how many active subscribers there are?..."

Dave could tell us in a minute how many subscribers with
a valid email address we have - I thing a four digit number.
But - most are just listening. The web has changed many things,
there are discussion forums all around, even just for boots.

I still enjoy the digest, but there'e not much I can contribute
these days. The last good release for me was Mr. J., I made a
webpage about. I didn't even see an EC concert this year...

If there's an interesting new topic (like "EC and new techniques?"
or similar good threads we once had) I'll add my 2 ct, sure.

Over the years I changed my email address often, but never had
problems with subscribing or receiving the digest. Maybe a FAQ
on Dave's digest site or something else might help (I even could offer
a subforum on my website to help those people). But I know it's not
easy to fight against spam. And our list IS still clean, thanks to
Dave.

/Gerd
http://12bar.de