[Slowhand] Still here

Steve Pope steve at stevepopephotography.com
Fri Dec 1 13:07:03 EST 2006

Steve Pope from Des Moines, Iowa still enjoying some of what the list has
to offer.
I have been reading, and lurking for years and years. Never post. See EC
5-6 times on every tour. Been to RAH twice, saw Cream in NY. Have
photograph, with a press pass, EC many many times over the past 25 years.
I often contact folks outside the digest and offer photos for music
trades, which is one reason
I still subscribe and enjoy the Digest!
Have many photos to offer for great music CD's so contact me personally
if you have
anything that you think I might need!
Keep up the great work all you Digesters that post. I am a fan and will
be for ever.
Can't wait for the next leg of the tour where I will be seeing at Fargo,
Omaha, KC and Moline.
Moline is the smallest venue on the tour and a great little venue if you
get the chance to go there. EC played there a couple of tours ago and
seemed to like the place himself...

Happy Holidays to you all and keep on keeping on!!
Steve Pope
1249 71st Street
Des Moines, Iowa
50311