[Slowhand] checking in

Danny Sandlin dsand442 at msn.com
Fri Dec 1 15:58:14 EST 2006

DS from Alabama here. I think the Slowhand Digest has been a place where
the faithful have congregated together for years waiting for the hoped for
second coming of Cream. Each tour and concert held a certain anticipation
that Jack and Ginger would walk out onstage for the encore song. Well, that
event came and went with most of us only able to watch the DVD and buy a
T-shirt online. I think the SD is suffering from a group letdown of sorts.
What do we wait for now, an EC and Ravi Shankar CD? Cream III's version of
Wonderful Tonight?