[Slowhand] Scott's challenge

Napoli, Deborah Deborah.Napoli at ceridian.com
Fri Dec 1 16:19:05 EST 2006

Scott challenged us...
Here's my challenge....if you are getting the Digest please post a
reply
with name and city so we know who is still out there getting it.
It will be fun just to get re-acquainted

Challenge accepted!

Debbie / Boston MA

I agree - the digest was more interesting a couple of years ago, but I still
read (skim!) every copy!
I saw EC in Boston this past fall and thought it was THE BEST Clapton
concert I have seen/heard.
The quality of guitarmanship on the stage was (IMHO) outstanding!

IMPORTANT: The sender intends that this electronic message is for
exclusive use by the person to whom it is addressed. This message
may contain information that is confidential or privileged and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this
message is not an intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication, or
the use of its contents, is prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please immediately notify the sender of your
inadvertent receipt and delete this message from all data storage
systems. Thank you.