[Slowhand] the digest

Garret74 at aol.com Garret74 at aol.com
Sat Dec 2 01:03:20 EST 2006

>>>he greatness thing lately has been AG, putting on the tunes, at first

they were captured on the itunes but no more...too bad. But they are always
tasty. I'm a little lazy and my tech skills are not great so I don't trade too
many shows, but to love to hear them all. I,m looking forward to AG having a
net station that plays EC and nothing but EC, hopefully in chronological order,
he must have year or two on no repeats.</P>
<P>Looking forward to many more years of product from the man, and hope that
he tries to<<<

AG is a god, no doubt.

I still love the digest, always little nuggets of wisdom to be found. A
clever little group of miscreants.

And I wanna say, one more time, The Clapton- Cale album is the best thing
I've heard all year. I hope word gets around about how great this album is...

Garret