[Slowhand] I'm here too

mark thresher bingomusic at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Dec 2 02:05:23 EST 2006

Mark Thresher, London, UK (Bingomusic) .... Have been
a member for the last 6 - 7 years .... Have been a
Clapton fan since "Live Aid" 1985 .... Yes, the SD HAS
slipped a bit ... when I joined it was mostly the CD
"Tree" of doing 5 copies and sending them on.... but,
over the years, with Bit Torrent, most of us, (maybe),
download our own... Would just like to add, that,
although SOMETIMES it was a chore to read ... Back
stabbing / cussing people like they're back in primary
school, I for one, would not like to see this site
"die" ..... "Keep On Keepin' On" !!!

Regards to all.... bingomusic.