[Slowhand] Back (Home) Again....

mark thresher bingomusic at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Dec 2 17:09:45 EST 2006

Hiya, All ... I thought that we were just putting our
names to the list for the people who keep the SD going
- Receivers /contributors I mean... Things could be
mistaken as sounding pretty morbid at the moment ....
Anybody could be lead to think that the SD is
finishing ??? ... I very much doubt it !!! ... As long
as there is Eric Clapton music to enjoy (... FOREVER)
... the SD will NEVER die !!! ...

The SD is an invaluable tool to find out "all things
Clapton" and long may it run ..... From CD / Concert
reviews to the "little things" that we enjoy about
Eric Clapton ..... Three cheers for the SD ...
(altogether now) - Raise a glass, or pint, to the
future of the SD.... Hip Hip... Hooray !!!!! (X3)...

Mark Thresher, London, UK.