[Slowhand] Couldn't agree more

Kevin O'Rourke korourke3 at wi.rr.com
Sat Dec 2 18:03:42 EST 2006

and this is me being quoted below ..... and I couldn't agree more Garret. I have seen some nasty attacks on here at times - heck I even got booted from the list along time ago when it was more heavily moderated for destructive criticism. I'm all for a healthy debate without it turning into name calling. Sometimes that name calling happens off list. AG's right..... lack of moderation either from one's self or from an active groups of moderators leads to well what we have now.

>>>Guys like Delta Nick and AG get blasted sometimes

for opinions and that just leads to others being less likely to post
since they live in fear of getting rebuked too.<<<

Hey, even though they're generally gods it's alright to disagree with them in a constructive manner. I don't go for Ad hom attacks, I think that's below the belt. But- I've got every right to disagree with The Boy from The Delta anytime I wish to- even though his knowledge is pretty extensive. I've don't think I've ever heard Mark get blasted.
Sometimes its the way you say things that will get you blasted. Hey, anyone is welcomed to blast me anytime they want- but I hope it's in a constructive way.
I don't know why the digest has slipped...it's not as lively as it used to be, it got pretty nasty in here for awhile...but this format still provides the best discussion of music around the Internet, and I hope it will continue to thrive and flourish.

KO