[Slowhand] One Digest Per Day !!

Ronny Bergman ronnybdc at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 3 09:17:50 EST 2006

Why is it necessary to send 4-6 digests per day... Saturday alone i received 3 !!! I must say as a Digest reader from Dave Hillman days... a long time ago... I liked it much better when it was ONE EMAIL a day... with many posts..

My inbox is constantly flooded with Slowhand Digests many times with only 1-2 posts in each.. other times with many..

So again the question is basically.. why can't you just have one go out per day with ALL the posts ...

Thanks in advance for the reply... no yelling here.. just some helpful (i hope) comments

Ronny Bergman

Gold Coast Chiropractic
25 Old Shore Road
Port Washington, NY 11050