[Slowhand] Still here

Jon Maclean Jon.Maclean at lands.nsw.gov.au
Mon Dec 4 01:03:45 EST 2006

Jon Maclean, Bathurst, Australia

I've been on this list since 1998, although haven't posted as much in
recent times, but that's me, not the Digest.

Cheers,

Jon

Scott Wallenberg Boise, Idaho USA
Kristoffer S, Oslo, Norway
Kristian Frellsen, Denmark
Juan Manuel Fern?ndez de Sosa, Madrid, Spain
Eileen, Blond Rocker, NYC, DC
Cliff "behindthesun", Omaha, NE USA
Elaine Drick - Lompoc, California
Ron Ciul - Cincinnati Ohio
Camilla Baca, Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
Sebastien
Loraine Taylor, Chicago, IL. USA
Garret Fitzgerald
Black Cat Blues Band
Montclair, Virginia
Greg Hilker-Schmele
Worms, Germany
Steve Pope from Des Moines, Iowa
lia bartolomei lucca italia
Kemp Honeycutt, Charlottesville VA, USA
Conan Kodama, Honolulu, HI

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.

Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the Department of Lands.

This email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.