[Slowhand] (no subject)

Walsh, Tony (London) twalsh at inco.com
Mon Dec 4 07:28:38 EST 2006

I have been a Clapton fan since my schooldays in the 60's - so that dates me,
and been with this site for 7- 8 years and Slowhander is easily the best site on the web, sometimes the opinions aired are not always shared but that doesn't make it a bad site.
as the saying goes - variety is the spice of life

I always read and agree or disagree, and I have swopped several times and hope to do so in the future

In my humble opinion, the site should not be left to die but to go on and on and on

Tony Walsh, London UK