[Slowhand] List

Almighty Geetarz almighty_geetarz at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 4 12:43:15 EST 2006

Again, interesting hearing from so many people. I've never met some of
you, yet it feels like in some ways we've known each other forever.

Names we haven't seen ...

Is Dan Scripsema still around? Mike Turner? Michael Bedford (Crawdaddy
Oldtimer)? Janet in Miami (turned me onto Walter Trout)? Fanne?
Bluesfuse (Ric ... great guitar player would could *nail* the
Cream-Crossroads thing) Grant Abt ... David Fitz, Bill Biggs/Bill Beggs
(there's a story there!), Lance the Screenprint guy, Superdad, Dave B,
Barbara B, Ryan Annoyesing, Shannon T, Jesse O.R.?

Just a few off the top of my head, whose observations I always enjoyed
(whether they reflected my opinons or not!)

AG