[Slowhand] Slowhand Rollcall

Mel Boss darmel at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 4 16:42:37 EST 2006

I've been a member since 1995 - I think. I've met lots of friends because of the SHD, and for that if no other reason, I would be sad if the digest disappeared. A number of us in the SF Bay area get together regularly to trade music and lies, and we usually get together for our favorite concerts like EC and MK. A friend from Australia stayed with us for a few days for the 2004 tour, and another friend sold me 17th row seats for that tour for face value. Another friend from Birmingham, UK visited us with his wife for dinner one night last spring - and he has turned me on to a wealth of MK music. Other friends are in Switzerland, UK, Germany, South Africa, France, Spain. I've accumulated a good collection of music over the yrs but nowhere near some of the ones I've seen. Not even close. In all the trading I've done over the yrs, I've only had one bad experience and that was no big deal - still got my trade albeit months late. I've only sent out one coaster over the yrs (and I
still can't figure out what happened), and I like to make customer cover art when I can. Two of my all time favorite boots are Jerseyboy and Club Full of Blues - nice work!

So add my name to the long list of thankful slowhanders, and by-the-way, yesterday I scored six - 11th row tickets for Eric at the HP Arena, SJ for March 18th. We'll be in seats 3 - 8 in the rightside section 1. If you are inclined to, come say "HI."
Cheers all!
Mel Boss and Darlene Kasl, Danville, Ca.