[Slowhand] Whatever happened to........

Shanahan mowdamowda at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 5 04:12:07 EST 2006

Seeing all these names from the past made me think of our old pal..........

Dan Rease!

Whatever happened to him?

Was it 3 to 5 for mail fraud?

Who knows? Who cares? "Eric Clapton please, the vocal"

Anyway, I've been a member for about 10 years.

Back in the days when I thought DN and NA were two different people.

When I had much more than my fair share of AG's generous help with my many,
many ripping and burning problems.

AND Fabio, in the early days I too was banished by Dave for transgressions
on the SD. (But I've learned my lesson well)

As for my first steps on the road to EC.......

One hot summer's night in December 1967, I was taking a shortcut across a
local school playground, and heard (for the first time) the riff from
Sunshine Of Your Love.

A band was playing at a dance in the school hall, and that sound wafted its
way across to me and I just had to sit down and listen until it had
finished.

For me that was the moment music became more than just songs on the radio.

And when January 29th and 30th arrive perhaps I'll catch up with Carey, Jon
(in platinum....ahhh) & Woff, maybe even Peter from Tassie, and Duncan if he
needs one more hit after the NZ show.

Trevor could have a preview, and maybe Hubert could fly up just to hang with
us SDers.

Cheers

Tone

Sydney, Oz