[Slowhand] Mal Barker ....checking In....

Mal Barker mal.barker at btinternet.com
Tue Dec 5 04:55:26 EST 2006

>P.S. Haven't heard a post from Mal Barker in while :)

Scott....I'm still here lurking in the shadows...now running our Guest House
on the beautiful Scottish Island of Arran
(check out our website at : www.viewbank-arran.co.uk.) with lots of EC
memorabilia covering the dining room walls!!).

Bob Craig is also my oldest EC trading buddy too from the early 70's
('thanks Bob!!', I have you to thank for this lifetime obsession!).

Anyway just saying 'hi' to all who know me, many of whom I've met across the
years and various tours.
Cheers
Mal