[Slowhand] Blind Faith Concert

An English Boy peter_dennis_blandford_townshend at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 5 14:23:17 EST 2006

A disappointing concert even, spoken from one who had low expectations
to start with.

FWIW, it is a Telecaster.

FWIW2, had BF been this bad in concert back in the day when I saw them
at the Forum in Inglewood in Aug. 69, I'd have been EXTREMELY unhappy.

They weren't. They were great, Clapton VERY alive and rippin' when the
Law was tryin' to nab this longhair caught smokin some green, who escaped
their collar, ran atop the heads of the aud on the floor, and escaped while
EC ripped licks afire from his ES335 the whole time, climaxing his solo as
the
kid escaped.

Great moment, great show, great time...

To say that, I miss those days is...well...you know.....

TheBlueOne~

PS-Clapper is lethargic and might as well have been/may have been
totally smacked-out when BF debuted at HPark, a sad day's performace
by The Man.

-----