[Slowhand] A Checking in Question

Trevor trevork1 at iinet.net.au
Wed Dec 6 04:55:48 EST 2006

Hey, maybe I missed something, but did anyone see any member checking in on the list from Japan. .....I didn't...... Does the list go out to Japan?. I thought that sotrta odd as the Japanese are ardent E.C fans, and for what it's worth they make the best boots, whether they be from Japan or elsewhere in the world. Take a wander around the narrow back alleys of Shinjuku sometime if you are fortinate to be over there for more than a couple of days. You will freak out, believe me.
Maybe the language barrier has something to do with it, but hey, I don't know.....just an observation. They are certainly BIG fans. Anyone got the audiance takings for the recent Japan tour from Japan ?. And I suppose , one has to ask, why does E.C love performing in Japan....does he feel in his comfort zone? A lot of the correspondence I have seen suggests that this may be so.
So, if there are any Digest Members over there. in Japan.... please check in! We welcome you.

Trevor
Australia