[Slowhand] On This Day in EC History - December 7

Almighty Geetarz almighty_geetarz at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 7 07:50:44 EST 2006

On This Day in EC History - December 7:

On this day in 2003, EC and his band continued a tour of Japan, playing
in Sapporo.

The set list included a tasty rendition of "I Shot the Sheriff", a song
which has certainly had an evolution of sorts over the years.

Here presented from the impeccable set on the EC is Here / DJ Copy
label, "Just For You":

http://www.geetarz.org/reviews/clapton/just-for-you-12-07-sapporo.htm

http://www.geetarz.org/tunez/12-07-sheriff-just-4-u-27.m4a

Anyone with problems following the direct links can also go to

www,geetarz.org

and check the "tunez" section.

Good to hear from Denis, the French Henchman.

Who was the jerk who started slagging on Denis way back when? That was
one of the more memorable SD moments (amusing, actually), even if I
can't remember what it was about <g>.

Cheers,
AG

P.S. I hang my head in shame, as I forgot the tour had been extended, so
December 6 was *not* the last date. Once again the ectours site lets me
down!