[Slowhand] Buying Tickets for Anaheim Show

Stephen Wilson stephen.lee.wilson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 13:14:28 EST 2006

Hi all,

I was hoping someone here with some experience buying tickets through
ticketmaster could help me. I am planning to buy tickets for the Anaheim
show on March 17 using an EC Access fan club code. Where's Eric announced
that the tickets will go on sale this Sunday, the 10th. Ticketmaster, on
the other hand, states that only an American Express presale will happen
this Sunday, and that the normal and fan club tickets will not go on sale
until the following Sunday, Dec. 17. I am frustrated because the sole
reason I joined the fan club was to get the premium seats. Also, this seems
a little underhanded by Ticketmaster to allow only American Express
cardholders to buy tickets. Does anyone have advice as to whether I should
wait to get the fan club tickets on the 17th, or try to go for the American
Express presale? Thanks for any help,

Stephen Wilson
stephen.lee.wilson[AT]gmail.com