[Slowhand] Slowhand Digest, Vol 7, Issue 486

Lucas Valentin lucasval at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 16:28:57 EST 2006

Now that really brought tears to my eyes! And it´s even more amazing
hear clapping louder and loduer as they realize which song it is.
Right now I´m only hoping for a second European leg of this tour, I´d
go anywhere to see Eric in this tour! And what are those rumours about
another Crossroads fest? Blond Rocker, share your sources please, will
you? :-D

PS: It just came to my mind that maybe EC is doing this incredible
tour just to pay for his sins when delivering such an art piece like
"Back Home"...

Lucas