[Slowhand] Let's Take it From Behind

janet furlong jewels7182000 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 9 16:23:58 EST 2006

<< Names we haven't seen ...
... Janet in Miami (turned me onto Walter Trout)? >>

Not sure if this was me or not, but my old e-mail
address was Miami718 at AOL (although I actually live
in Cincinnati, OH... the Miami bit was a nod to "Miami
Steve" of the E Street Band). I switched to Yahoo
email a few years ago thanks to AOL problems with this
very digest! I've been on this list for some time, but
technology has passed me by in the trading/
dowloading/streaming world, so I just enjoy reading
and clicking on links provided by those of you who are
so kind to put them here.

Been heavily absorbed by The Who's tour this year - my
first and greatest love, even if there are only 2 of
them left. What a shock to see so many SDs once I
surfaced from beneath a mountain of Whoville! Thought
there was a major flame war raging or something :-)
Nice to see it was just a bunch of us lurker types
showing up for a change.

As usual, rather behind in jumping in on a topic -
darn that real life thing anyway - but fun to see
several familiar names pop up. And thanks to David
Hillman for keeping the list alive, and for all who
participate!

Cheers,
Janet

PS - AG, I don't remember a Walter Trout connection,
unless I sent you somthing that I "hated" but knew you
would like :-) I do recall your fondness for Yoko,
though! (Reaally big :-)