[Slowhand] Pat Toth..another frustrated former digester.

Scott Wallenberg scottw at racerxill.com
Mon Dec 11 00:25:37 EST 2006

I am posting this for Pat Toth

----- Original Message -----
From: Pat
To: Scott Wallenberg
Sent: Saturday, December 09, 2006 8:55 PM
Subject: Slowhand Digest

Hey Scott

Just been looking through the the Digest on the web and wondered, how many folks have
been cut off the Digest, say in the last 6 months? I've not been able to get it for that long and
it just mysteriously disappeared. Would you do me a favor and post that Pat in the hills of Tennessee
is still reading the Digest off the web but can't post anymore?

I've tried over and over to re-subscribe. First time I did I got it for 3 days and stopped again. Then afterward nothing. I've even emailed Hillman about it to no response.
I tried to subscribe today under my Yahoo account but haven't gotten anything as yet.
Thanks Pat