[Slowhand] EC Access Year 2...

RMS1 Debby at Avalonrecords.com
Thu Dec 28 14:15:39 EST 2006

I'm not going to sign up again. It WAS a waste of money. I did not get
any advantage when buying tickets, and the calendar was half over.

Debby

________________________________

From: Larry Jackson [mailto:crossrodes at earthlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2006 12:18 PM
To: slowhand at planet-torque.com
Subject: Re: [Slowhand] EC Access Year 2...

On Dec 27, 2006, at 12:02 PM, slowhand-request at planet-torque.com wrote:

Has anyone who subscribed for Year 2 received their subscription pack
yet?

I emailed the people behind the fan club a few weeks ago after I renewed
back in October and they say there is a backlog. Just how badly
organised are these people yet again, thought Year 1 was bad enough.

They have had 12 months to get act in order.

I waited forever for a subscription pack last year. The cretins that
supposedly run this fan club are rude and do not know what customer
service is all about. They have no problem taking money but have a
really tough time delivering the goods. They actually thought I was
going to renew - BEFORE they sent the very soon to be out of date
calendar, etc. from the first year. Badly organized - YUP!

A waste of $$ IMO.*

Larry

*unless you luck out with tickets (not really useful when EC is NOT
touring btw.)