[Slowhand] John Mayer

deltanick at aol.com deltanick at aol.com
Sat Jan 13 15:07:35 EST 2007

>> all month there has been a free concert of mayer's on direct tv on channel 100 and 334. the closing solo of the song "dancing in a burning room" sounds

just like EC to my ears. EC has always referenced the 3 kings, et al. in his solos, its nice to hear a young guy reference EC nowadays ... <<

If you watch Steve Jobs' introduction of the iPhone (www.apple.com), you'll see that he invites John Mayer to play at the end of his presentation.

I found the iPhone part more interesting.

Mayer reminds me of Stevie Nicks a lot.

DeltaNick