[Slowhand] Mayer

ChucklesIV at aol.com ChucklesIV at aol.com
Mon Jan 15 01:52:51 EST 2007

John Mayer's a new hope for young players. Those of you who are young enough
to watch MTV will know what I'm talking about. Our generation (X) finally
has a singer/songwriter/GOOD guitar player...who is also got a strong blues
sense about him.

I'LL TAKE IT!

I know many of you would rather listen to Puff Daddy and Master P, but
Mayer's a great work-in-progress that I have enjoyed watching evolve over the past
few years. Before you knock Mayer for his pop hits....turn on "For Your Love"
and "Behind The Mask"...