[Slowhand] best bootleg of this tour?

Simon George simon.george5 at ntlworld.com
Wed Jan 17 17:36:22 EST 2007

Sorry Guys, dont know what happened here, it was meant to read,
Similar to the guy who was asking after DVD's, I notice on dime a dozen, that there are quite a few bootlegs of the current tour, could someone give me an opinion on which are the best one's since disk-space, bandwidth and time are limited.
Thanks

riginal Message -----
Similar to the guy who was asking after DVD's, I notice on dime a dozen