[Slowhand] Chronicles Limited Edition

Jon Maclean Jon.Maclean at lands.nsw.gov.au
Wed Jan 17 23:04:58 EST 2007

This is indeed a "new" Australian compilation release.
Unfortunately it seems to contain nothing of real interest, and I
suspect is another hodge-podge of tracks randomly put together by a
record company suit. I mean, why include 3 or 4 tracks from "Back Home",
which didn't chart anyway? I haven't actually seen it yet, but the links
provided seem to indicate that there is no new or previously unreleased
material, and I am assuming the live tracks have been taken from
"OMCOMR".
Wouldn't it have been great if the second disc had contained live
material from 2004 or even early last year. No chance of that from
Warner Bros though.
You'd have to be a novice or a completist to want to buy this I'm
afraid.

http://www.warnermusic.com.au/product,w_prod,9362432742AU

Only 11 sleeps to go until Eric's first Australian date in 16 years!

Cheers,
Jon