[Slowhand] The RAH 06 versus Budokan/Asia 06/07

Richard Batty rickbatty at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 19:18:22 EST 2007

No complaints here on the set list changes.

I do like to hear EC try new things - Legends, TDF, the Concerto for Guitar
- as well as play the great old stuff. What's nice about the D&tD songs is
that most of them have not been played in years, if ever.

I'm with most of you that I am not a big fan of Back Home but do like
Pilgrim. On the subject of Back Home, I do like the song "One Day". I am
surprised this was attempted early in this tour since I think EC, as he does
so often, could make the song even better live than it was in the studio.

Rick