[Slowhand] (no subject)

EFSCHUL at aol.com EFSCHUL at aol.com
Sun Jan 28 09:08:28 EST 2007

Sam: not sure my posts are getting to the digest, so here is some info I
found on another site. Please post for me if you don't see my post later today
on the SD.
thanks.
blond rocker

_http://undercover.com.au/News-Story.aspx?id=1450_
(http://undercover.com.au/News-Story.aspx?id=1450)

Is Eric Clapton Planning Crossroads II?
by Paul Cashmere - January 28 2007
Eric Clapton appears to be planning a sequel to Crossroads, his benefit
festival for the Crossroads Centre in Antigua, held in Dallas in 2004.
According to a news item at a John McLaughlin site in Italy, McLaughlin is
scheduled to appear at the Crossroads Festival with Eric Clapton on July 28th,
2007 in Chicago.
McLaughlin performed at the 2004 Dallas Festival. The event also included
J.J. Cale, Joe Walsh, ZZ Top, Robert Cray, Jimmie Vaughan, James Taylor, John
Mayer and Robert Randolph.
Clapton founded the Crossroads Centre in 1998. The Centre provides
rehabilitation for people suffering from drug and alcohol diseases.
In 2004, he put on the Festival to raise money for the Centre in Antigua.
The 2004 Crossroads Guitar Festival was filmed and is now available on DVD.