[Slowhand] Shortchanged

Susan Marchman susbastille at msn.com
Thu Feb 1 14:39:43 EST 2007

"He also saw him @ RAH last year, and reckons we're being short changed - RAH set had 19 songs, we only get 16!!!" cheers Peter in Tassie

Peter,

I don't know if you're seriously hung up on the number or being tongue-in-cheek, but I would tell your friend that some of the songs have become extended jams since the time when they were short and sweet at the RAH last year, which of course, translates into less numbers performed. And numbers aside, looking at the set list Australia has been privileged to receive, I don't see how one could look at it as being shortchanged...unless one just wants the hits as some do. I do hope the show is all you want it to be. Enjoy!!!!

susan

(Don't read further if you don't want to know the probable set list.)

RAH show '06:
01. Pretending
02. So Tired
03. Got To Get Better In A Little While
04. Lost And Found
05. I Shot The Sheriff
06. Let It Rain

sit down set
07. Back Home
08. I Am Yours
09. Nobody Knows You When You're Down And Out
10. Milkcow Blues
11. Running On Faith

12. After Midnight
13. Little Queen Of Spades
14. Everybody Oughta Make A Change
15. Motherless Children
16. Wonderful Tonight
17. Layla
18. Cocaine

sydney shows:
01. Tell The Truth
02. Key To The Highway
03. Got to Get Better in A Little While
04. Little Wing
05. Why Does Love Got To Be So Sad?

Sit Down Set
06. Driftin' Blues (EC Solo)
07. Outside Woman Blues
08. Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out
09. Running On Faith

10. Motherless Children
11. Little Queen of Spades
12. Further On Up The Road