[Slowhand] just could not let this tour go by...

Christopher W Fields christopher_w_fields at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 2 14:29:47 EST 2007

...without at least getting to see one show....

last night while I was listening to a boot from a few weeks ago I came up with a spur of the moment idea....I missed the shows that came to the local Boston area, due to work and NASCAR race trips, and facing the fact that this would be the 3rd tour I missed in a row I took a stand and said no freaking way ! so I went surfin' the web pick a date that I could work into my working life and NASCAR race trips, and bought a ticket....then went to to book a flight and a hotel near to the venue....

I'll be seeing the FINAL show of the tour, April 6th in Columbus OH....anyone gonna be seeing this show ? I'm flying into the city that morning and flying out the next morning for home....I'll be on my own and would love to meet up with any SD'ers who plan to be attending the show for dinner and/or drinks before and after the show ! drop me a line !

Want to start your own business?
Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index