[Slowhand] Over The Rainbow - the dangers of over exposure

Shanahan mowdamowda at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 8 15:47:50 EST 2007

>Getting them interested when they are young definitely does make a
difference.

I had to drag my 16 year old son along to the recent Clapton concert.

He begrudgingly went (well he had to go) and to rub salt into the wound said
"Wonderful Tonight" was the only decent thing Clapton's done, knowing full
well I hate this song.

After the concert I asked him what he thought:

"If I hadn't heard his songs SO many times in SO many different versions ALL
THE TIME, I may have looked forward to it."

Tread carefully parents.

Tone