[Slowhand] Houston show.....

EddyPauley at aol.com EddyPauley at aol.com
Thu Mar 1 08:49:34 EST 2007

Cheryl,

I am flying in for the show in Houston on Friday. I have no knowledge of
downtown Houston at all. But I do have a couple of good friends that live there
and they have told me that there are at least 2 hotels across the street from
the venue. One of the hotels is a Hilton (I think a Four Seasons is nearby
too). I would imagine that the Hilton would have a lounge/bar/restaurant area.

Best Wishes,
EP