[Slowhand] Las Vegas show

debi bluesgurl2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 3 18:45:16 EST 2007

Hey Conan:
I won't be joining you at the LV show; however, I will be attending the 3/20 Sacramento concert.
What a double thrill for you: taking your 19-year old son, plus attending your first EC concert since 77! I'm convinced your son will convert.
This is my first Slowhand Digest in almost 2 months. I got spammed in January and the digest stopped arriving in my mailbox. The Slowhand folks told me the only solution was for me to open up a new email address and re-subscribe.
I have been going thru withdrawl without my daily dose of Slowhand. I checked my email today and there was the digest with your message. I was thrilled! It feels great to be back among friends (any EC fan is a friend of mine!)
Anyhow, would love to hear from anyone attending the 3/20 Sacramento show.
Bluesgurl