[Slowhand] Houston 2007......

EddyPauley at aol.com EddyPauley at aol.com
Tue Mar 6 17:59:16 EST 2007

A really nice show in Houston last week. The best of the USA shows I have
seen or heard on the 2006/07 tour. The Houston show was right up there with the
2006 RAH shows in my opinion.

Many thanks to my friend Jeff for showing me around the downtown area. I've
been many times to the suburbs around Houston but never really spent any time
in the downtown area. Nice to meet up with Cheryl and her friend too!
Overall a great time - thanks to all!

The band sounds like a band. Much more than it did a few months ago. I
would highly recommend getting out to see the shows if you can, especially if you
are a fan of the Layla album.

Cheers,
Eddy