[Slowhand] Ramblings

Susan Marchman susbastille at msn.com
Sat Mar 10 00:32:40 EST 2007

Thanks Roubaix and Jon. Glad you enjoyed my rambling.

I forgot to mention that Jimmy Vaughn also joined in on Cocaine in San Antonio. With all the extra guitar play here, as you would guess, EC conceded the spotlight, but he made up for it with a smoking solo in Cocaine next show.

Also, Jan Reid, the author of the recently released Layla book, was in the audience at the Bobby Whitlock show, and told a friend that a second edition would be released with corrections to the many errors.

Enjoy the shows!

susan