[Slowhand] EC Peakin' at the Beacon with the ABB?

EddyPauley at aol.com EddyPauley at aol.com
Mon Mar 12 20:59:43 EDT 2007

Wouldn't it be nice if EC would join the Allman Brothers Band (ABB) at the
Beacon Theater in New York City for a night during the ABB's upcoming Beacon
shows?

As most know, Derek Trucks is leaving EC's band to rejoin the ABB for their
Beacon run. The ABB's first night at the Beacon this year is March 20.

I personally do not think it will happen but possible nights that EC is off
tour and could join the ABB would be:

March 24
March 27
March 29
April 7 (EC is off tour on the 6th and the 7th is the last night of the ABB
Beacon shows)

The ABB shows at the Beacon are legendary and are noted for guest
appearances. If you happen to be by Manhattan or looking for a nice short vacation to
the city I highly recommend catching an ABB show at the Beacon.

Here is a link to "Hittin' The Web" an excellent fan web site for the ABB:

http://www.allmanbrothersband.com/index.php

Cheers,
Eddy