[Slowhand] 1 columbus ticket for sale

sam mangano mangs88 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 28 15:36:34 EDT 2007

as much as this pains me, a co-worker who scored a single seat in sec 110 (right next to stage right) offered me his ticket ($140). since i am going to the detroit show the night before (i live in cleveland), am going to buddy guy the following week, robert randolph 2 weeks after that, chicago for the Crossroads Festival in July, and desire to stay married, i have to pass on this ticket.

if anyone needs one for this sold out show, please contact me off list. i can priority mail it to you at no additional cost, but it must be done by monday 4/1 to guarantee delivery in time. otherwise, i will have to overnite at your cost of $15....let me know ASAP!

l8r
sammy