[Slowhand] Crossroads Seating?

Norm Deane norm.deane at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 11:21:07 EDT 2007

I purchased my tickets this morning for the Crossroads Festival in July but
I'm a little confused by the seating situation. I purchased general
admissions tickets thinking the entire field would be open seating/standing
but now that I've purchased my tickets it says "section G15, row G2, seats
48-50". Are they dividing the general admission area into sections and
you're only allowed to sit in your assigned section or are the just
assigning seats and section numbers to track how many general admission
seats they've sold? If it truly is open what's the best approach to getting
up close? Get there early? Camp out? Wear stinky cologne?

Also, what are the rules of the game in these festival general admission
situations? I know someone posted the other day that chairs would NOT be
allowed. What about blankets and those camping chairs with no legs (
http://lonelyplanet.altrec.com/shop/detail/19190/)? Coolers?

Thanks,

Norm