[Slowhand] General seating

Steve Proctor drpr at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 31 11:54:27 EDT 2007

> now that I've purchased my tickets it says

> "section G15, row G2, seats 48-50".

Norm, I was confused by this, too. I called Ticketmaster and they said that it is general seating. They just have to assign a seat number or unclear reasons. Possibly to keep up with the number sold?

> If it truly is open what's the best approach to

> getting up close? Get there early? Camp out?

> Wear stinky cologne?

There is a time when the gates open - I believe I was told 10:30 AM, but don't quote me on that. I won't be wearing stinky cologne, but the thought of wearing astronaut diapers has crossed my mind...