[Slowhand] DeltaNick's "Plishhhhhhhhhhh"

Bryan Reid humblephoenix at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 10:25:54 EDT 2007

Tone (very unwisely) wrote:

>Besides, I know better than to cross DeltaNick.

>I did it once long ago, and found Beano grafitti all over my house the next

>day.

>How he could organise this from the other side of the world in such short

>time scared me.

DN Patrol, Western Division, has fired up the tank and is on its way to
Mel's place for a visit.

http://www.amazon.com/JL421-Badonkadonk-Land-Cruiser-Tank/dp/B00067F1CE/ref=pd_bbs_3/103-7917597-3822252?ie=UTF8&s=miscellaneous&qid=1175696402&sr=8-3

Mel, please note that Amazon has two left in stock in case you wish to do
battle.

Sgt. Grasshopper
Western Division
DN Patrol

PS Please to note sound system DN send troops into battle with. We will
shatter Mel's windows with Beano played all the way up!