[Slowhand] EC Tour 06-07...Master setlist

Scott Wallenberg scottw at racerxill.com
Sun Apr 8 00:32:19 EDT 2007

Here is what I believe to be the complete list of all songs played
corrections welcome

Eric Clapton World Tour 2006-2007 Master Set List
Full Band sit down set
Five Long Years Back Home
Pretending I Am Yours
So Tired Nobody Knows You When You're Down And Out
Lost And Found Milkcow Blues
Run Home To Me Running On Faith
Revolution Outside Woman Blues
Let It Rain Key to the Highway
I Shot The Sheriff San Francisco Bay Blues
Got To Get Better In A Little While Driftin' Blues
Anyday When you got a Good Friend
Tell the Truth Ramblin' on my Mind
Little Wing Anyway the Wind Blows w/JJ Cale
Key to the Highway(electric) After Midnight w/JJ Cale
Bell Bottom Blues Who Am I Telling you? w/JJ Cale
Why Does Love Got To Be So Sad Don't Cry Sister w/JJ Cale
Old Love Cocaine w/JJ Cale
Before You Accuse Me
After Midnight
Little Queen Of Spades Dominos Tracks Played
Further On Up The Road Got To Get Better In A Little While
Everybody Oughta Make A Change Anyday
Motherless Children Tell the Truth
Wonderful Tonight Little Wing
Cocaine Key to the Highway(electric)
Layla Bell Bottom Blues
Crossroads (Encore) Why Does Love Got To Be So Sad
I Am Yours
Nobody Knows You When You're Down And Out
Guest Artists Layla
Robert Cray Old Love, Crossroads
Jimmy Vaughan Cocaine, Crossroads
JJ Cale 3-15-07