[Slowhand] The Tour collection..in the works

Rick Batty rickbatty at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 17:30:25 EDT 2007

Scott,

I may be wrong but my impressin was that "So Tired" came in the number 2
slot so was electric. Also that "Ramblin'" was EC solo at the start of the
acoustic set.

It's certain hard to arrange such a changing set list but I would suggest
keeping the Dominos songs together - the sequence I saw in San Jose of TtT,
Key, Got to Get, Little Wing and Why Does Love could hardly be matched for
energy level. Throw in Anyday after that.

My 3 cents,

Rick