[Slowhand] chicago roll call

sam mangano mangs88 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 10 23:18:26 EDT 2007

Please respond to me privately if you are going to the Crossroads Fest. Then, I can send periodic updates out to the digest of all who are attending.....

for those wanting to know how to make their own heads for the show so that it is easier to find each other to meet up, go to: http://www.slowhand.net/clapton5.htm and click on the "how to" link. much props for Ron Ciul taking the initiative to come up with a robert cray head for the detroit show! i will have my derek, doyle, EC, robert randolph, buddy guy and robert cray heads in the arsenal. i may have to get cracking on a BB, winwood and beck head as well....

out
sambo8