[Slowhand] See you in Chicago !!!

joeyjay at att.net joeyjay at att.net
Wed Apr 11 01:57:57 EDT 2007

Slowhanders,

Last night I had such a good conversation with Lauren B and it reminded me of what a fine bunch we have within this Digest.

Doctor Proctor, Sam Da Man, Linda Wnek, Boss Man Mel, Lauren, Blond Rocker Mama and so many others, I look so forward to seeing you at Crossroads. Scott W....are you attending? Do we have a roster of Slowhander attendees? Maybe that would be good to post.

Thank you Boss Man for making it possible for me :)

Should be so damn cool.

Where can we get those astronaut diapers Sam ? .... lol

Joey Jay