[Slowhand] debts repayed (or repaid)

Bryan Reid humblephoenix at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 12:39:20 EDT 2007

SOHO wrote:

> what do you all think EC is doing, making amends,or in other words

repaying old debts.

EC is in recovery and does work a 12 Step program. I've mentioned this in
program is doing what's called "service work" and I believe that setting up
the Crossroads Foundation and doing the on-going fund-raising for it
qualifies as service work. Service work is normally considered to be part of
Step 12. Making amends is Step 9 and is a totally different matter. Part and
parcel of working a 12 Step program (and not specific to making amends) is
working on becoming humble and the practice of humility. I specifically
discussed this in my last post, so I won't repeat that here.