[Slowhand] Eric rants and raves continued

sam mangano mangs88 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 20 18:37:04 EDT 2007

my mistake was going to charlotte first for the show with derek trucks in tow during the middle of the extremely long tour. derek pushed EC, it was a marvelous show, and although i would always want EC to play more, he played better when he did play that particular nite.

look at my pictures on whereseric website, you can see it in his pained facial expressions that he was giving it his all. it only made sense that the detroit show would pale in comparison, he and the band knowing full well that there was only 1 more nite to go in columbus. i did love that i got to hear 5 different songs, especially Little Wing!

l8r
sammy

ps loved the "windsor ballet" comment and totally concur! bring me a copy of that bonamassa performance you refered to if you can remember when you are packing for chicago...thanks!