[Slowhand] Slowhand Digest, Vol 9, Issue 132

Nick Morris NMORRIS3 at houston.rr.com
Tue May 1 19:29:19 EDT 2007

FYI
I hope this helps.....

***David Bowie and Stevie Ray Vaughan The Serious Rehearsal 1983 heyricky version****
you can download this over at dimeadozen if your interested.

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=142440

The story goes that after Bowie saw Stevie perform at the Montreuz Jazz Festival in 1982 he asked him to join his band and tour in support of his new album "Let's Dance" after a few rehearsals Stevie decided to skip joining Bowies band so this is all we get to hear. It would have been amazing.
Supposedly these were recorded by Bowies manager using a mono Nagra machine. "heyricky" then obtained the tapes (we don't know how) and remixed into "mock" stereo.