[Slowhand] Winwood / EC Highclere

deltanick at aol.com deltanick at aol.com
Thu May 24 22:36:56 EDT 2007

Sam, Kevin, Bryan,

Tsk, tsk, tsk. I've been reading your comments about EC's appearance
with Steve Winwood at Highclere, and I think you should all be banned
-- exiled -- from the Slowhand Digest. You guys are simply way too
negative. I haven't seen or heard the Highclere show, but I heard it's
the best damned guitar EC's played in his entire career, that he was
spot-on during all solos. Clapton is at the height of his career, at
the apex of his guitar playing craft, the best damned crooner ever to
walk the earth ... right now!

This talk of pissing on one's legacy is, well, er, you can't do that!
You simply cannot! How can you think such a thing?

I mean, really, we cannot have such discussion here on the Slowhand
Digest.

Bailiff, whack their ...

DeltaNick